Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Floral Design Flashback Portfolio

White Wedding August 08
Me taking a flower order at my Jean's shop
Custom Bridal Hair Piece

Bling Bling Ronunculus Flower Hair Clip

Custom Bridal Hair Piece

Mother's Day 08 Tea Pot Arrangement

Mother's Day 08 Tea Pot Arrangement From Top


Jean's Shop Cooler



Small Customer Orders



I was looking for pictures for my "portfolio" of sorts to show some of the work I have done. I can't believe this is all I could find from years past. I don't know why I didn't take more pictures of the dozen weddings I have designed for!

I enjoy creating and consulting with brides and family members for different life events. Fresh flower design is truly a passion of mine.

I would like to thank my friends and family who have encouraged me. I would also like to thank the clients who have indulged my creative freedom for their events and memorable moments. 

To Jean and Shunji at Donatello's in Anacortes, WA, thank you for taking a chance on me, and giving me a wonderful opportunity to learn at the shop. I truly enjoyed my time working there. I hope to take what I learned and pass it on to my beautiful daughters. I was at a floral seminar today, and I was reminded what a gift I was given to have been brought into the shop as a designer. I was taught so much; took away life lessons, and a heart full of joy every time I walked out the door. Thank you so much, I am forever grateful. You are amazing people, and if you do every read my silly banter, I hope you know it is from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment