Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thank you OK Bride Attendees... I am grateful!

Thank you to OK Bride and all who stopped by our booth at the Oklahoma Bridal Show on July 29th! My husband, grandmother, and myself set up my first solo booth, and the response was beyond my expectations! I received and appreciated so many compliments on the flowers and decor. We had so much fun meeting all of you. I feel like we made quite a few new friends! It was wonderful to network with other vendors as well. You can see our photos in this post below. We enjoyed mingling with everyone.

A big shout out goes to Kellie, Trish, Randy and Missi for letting me use the wedding decor from Friday. I had so much fun with them, and I will be posting the photographers shots soon. Missi, you were a gorgeous bride. Thank you so much!

Blessings,

Bridget

T
My hubby and I striking a pose with the mustache photo props.




Grammy Rockin a Stache!















I had the opportunity to create centerpieces for five of the tables as well.





Thanks to those who participated in the cell phone photo booth!





Photo Booth Props can be rented for FREE with Event Floral Design Services



No comments:

Post a Comment