Monday, October 15, 2012

Claypool / Salcedo Wedding

Thank you to the Claypool and Salcedo Families for allowing me to create the floral pieces for Tess and Skylar's beautiful wedding at The Oklahoma Heritage Museum. The setting was spectacular and the weather was beautiful. I wish the couple a lifetime of blessings!

Thank you to Beth, Les, and the crew at Oklahoma Flower Market for once again helping me by supplying beautiful flowers. The bride enjoyed our trip to your showroom so much! Thank you for that!


Bridal Bouquet


 Compound Cake Flowers

 Centerpieces

 Ladies Corsage

 Bridesmaid Bouquet

 The bride and her party coming down the stairs during the photoshoot
(as you can see I am not a talented photographer! LOL!)


 The beautiful reception hall


The grand staircase with my handsome helping husband, and my wonderful grandmother in the doorway. I was so grateful for their help.


More beautiful and professional shots coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment